Cozy, Central & Very Affordable apartment in Pl. Powstanców Slaskich16 May 2019
Selfie Cafe – Wroclaw30 May 2019
Wroclaw has surprised me yet again!
I have recently found an article about a new program that was just launched in Wroclaw under the name “Treatment of infertility using the in vitro fertilization method for the residents of Wrocław in 2019”.
By the end of 2019, 307 pairs from Wroclaw will be able to obtain medical help in their efforts to get a baby and use co-financing to treat infertility. For this purpose the City’s budget has allocated 1.5 million PLN.
From April 15th, all Interested residents of Wroclaw may contact the INVICTA Clinic to get enrolled in the program.
And it has been confirmed, FOREIGN RESIDENTS of Wroclaw are also eligible for the program.
The most important information:
- The program will be run from 15/04/2019 until 31/12/2019.
- The couple can use co-financing for a single IVF procedure or embryo adoption up to 5000 PLN.
- The program will be implemented by INVICTA Infertility Treatment Clinic, which is located at ul. Grabiszyńska 186 / 1b, Wroclaw
The following criteria must be met:
- Applying couple are married or in de facto relationship (according to the definition of de facto relationship as set out in Article 2 (1) (8) of the Act of 25 June 2015 on the treatment of infertility),
- The income tax is paid at the Tax Offices in Wrocław (with the exception of the I Tax Office at Klimasa 34, 50-515 Wrocław),
- The cause of infertility was found or infertility treatment in the period of 12 months preceding the application to the Program turned out to be ineffective,
- a woman should be no more than 40 years old
- they will pass the medical qualification process in accordance with the guidelines of groups, ie. PTMRiE, PTG and NICE.
You can get more information from:
– INVICTA phoneline: 58 58 58 801
- face to face at the INVICTA clinic at 186/1b Grabiszyńska Street
- online chat or Call Page App on www.klinikainvicta.pl, there is also a contact form on the website for your use
Personally, I think this was a very nice thing to include all residents in this program. We live here together, we should treat each other equally! Good Job Wroclaw!